We’re looking for talented graduates to lead our business in the future. Want to continue to write Coca‑Cola’s success story with your pioneering spirit, power, passion and enthusiasm?
The program’s notion of development is reflected in a diversified concept spanning 24 months, in which the trainees take over responsible and exciting tasks in day-to-day business and project work. Support is provided by means of specialised and personality development trainings and a personal mentor, who assists each trainee throughout the whole duration of the program. The concept of job rotation ensures profound learning on the job and getting to know the different subdivisions of each specialized department.
Our Management Trainee Program starts once a year. In the past we have conducted traineeships in the commercial, finances, production, logistics, procurement and human resources areas, amongst others. Throughout the past years a Group-wide trainee-network promoting an inter-divisional and transnational exchange has been established.
The program consists of:
- 4-5 program phases (on-boarding; take-off, cruising, stop-over, landing)
- Introduction to the company with focus on getting to know the core business - sales (work shadowing and sales assignments)
- Interdisciplinary assignments by means of rotation and project activities in other special areas
- Integration in the internal talent program for junior managers (Fast Forward S2O) through joint activities & experiences (trainings, peer learning, assignments, market visits, etc.)
It is really important to us that the trainees stay in the company after concluding the training. You can find open Management Trainee positions at “Search and apply for jobs” specified as Management Trainee plus its respective focus area. (Example: Management Trainee “Marketing & Sales” (f/m).
Our trainees receive support from their direct superiors in the first place, but also a mentor (Senior Manager) and a buddy (former trainee), accompanied by Talent Development throughout the program.
- 16 enthusiastic young people are graduating from the Management Trainee Program in 2017
- 4 different areas
We are constantly looking for proactive, strongly committed personalities with hands-on mentality who are willing to learn. Furthermore it is really important to us that the trainees stay in the company after concluding the training. The path your career takes ultimately depends on you. To help, Coca‑Cola HBC will offer you the best opportunities.
Ready to write a story of success? Find open Management Trainee positions at "Search and apply for jobs" specified as Management Trainee plus its respective focus area.